There seems to be a misconception about our company. We do not sell perfect, show-quality car parts. What we do sell is far superior muscle car parts over our competition. When you go to YouTube, you can clearly see the quality of the products we sell.

We have parts that no one in the United States has available. We would love to have your business. Don' be fooled by previous customers' claims. The restoration process is expensive and takes a lot of time on these extremely rare parts. You can see HD pictures and videos on our website and YouTube, so you know exactly what kind of parts we sell. Some of these are parts that we've sold to customers, but the majority of these parts we still have in stock.

We have a 100% rating with Ebay. The proof is in the pudding. We are trying our very best to deliver the highest quality 40 and 50 year old muscle car parts on the market today.

Please give is a call today at 918-291-1966 or email us at Frank@MuscleCarGuru.com

Had an Experience with Billions And Trillions?

Comments

Lenexa, Kansas, United States #1220946

Franks a rip off an rude

There is no "MISCONCEPTION" I know a scheming thief when I see one ! You promise decent quality used original parts, take the money, and ship out reproductions and garbage. That technique I believe is called "Bait & Switch" and is ILLEGAL !