Billions And Trillions - Review about Poor Parts from Gilroy, California
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!The owner Frank is a scheming lowlife POS that promises quality used original parts, takes your money, and sends you *** or reproductions for top dollar.
This photo is the actual box that my order arrived in.
Seriously, do you need to know any more !TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, AND TELL THEM TO TELL EVERYONE THEY KNOW, TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Parts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "This is a photo of a pair moldings I purchased from this company. The owner, Frank, charged me $175 for a pair (LH-RH) of used original headlight housing moldings for..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "Cashiers have bad attitude- manager admits mistakes but doesn't make corrections. If you don't check receipts- you will get jiffed. Unprofessional, takes advantage of tourist who won't have time to..."
- "This company is a ripoff. They sell you a 6 or 7 layer cover and deliver a 2 layer piece of junk that falls apart within 2 months and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."