This is a photo of a pair moldings I purchased from this company.The owner, Frank, charged me $175 for a pair (LH-RH) of used original headlight housing moldings for my 68 Cutlass.
As you can see, the top (RH) molding has the correct GM stamped serial numbers. However, the bottom (LH) molding does not and is obviously is a reproduction. The owner refuses to stand by his 100% guarantee and correct the mistake. In fact, he has insulted my intelligence, called me everything in the book, including crazy, and flat refuses to make it right.
Billions&Trillions Inc. and it's owner Frank are unscrupulous, crooked, and at best, a lying pack of thieves. Read the other reviews and judge for yourself.
WARNING !DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY OR YOU'LL BECOME ANOTHER ONE IN A LONG LINE OF HIS VICTIMS
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Molding Problem
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."