This is a photo of a pair moldings I purchased from this company.The owner, Frank, charged me $175 for a pair (LH-RH) of used original headlight housing moldings for my 68 Cutlass.
As you can see, the top (RH) molding has the correct GM stamped serial numbers. However, the bottom (LH) molding does not and is obviously is a reproduction. The owner refuses to stand by his 100% guarantee and correct the mistake. In fact, he has insulted my intelligence, called me everything in the book, including crazy, and flat refuses to make it right.
Billions&Trillions Inc. and it's owner Frank are unscrupulous, crooked, and at best, a lying pack of thieves. Read the other reviews and judge for yourself.
WARNING !DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY OR YOU'LL BECOME ANOTHER ONE IN A LONG LINE OF HIS VICTIMS
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Molding Problem
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !! The owner Frank is a scheming lowlife POS that promises quality used original parts, takes your money, and sends you *** or..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."