This is a photo of a pair moldings I purchased from this company.The owner, Frank, charged me $175 for a pair (LH-RH) of used original headlight housing moldings for my 68 Cutlass.
As you can see, the top (RH) molding has the correct GM stamped serial numbers. However, the bottom (LH) molding does not and is obviously is a reproduction. The owner refuses to stand by his 100% guarantee and correct the mistake. In fact, he has insulted my intelligence, called me everything in the book, including crazy, and flat refuses to make it right.
Billions&Trillions Inc. and it's owner Frank are unscrupulous, crooked, and at best, a lying pack of thieves. Read the other reviews and judge for yourself.
WARNING !DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY OR YOU'LL BECOME ANOTHER ONE IN A LONG LINE OF HIS VICTIMS
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Molding Problem
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."