Billions And Trillions - Promised a quality refinished part, got junk for $200
A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray.I got the phone number off the posting and called Billions and Trillions, spoke to the owner, Frank who was very helpful at first and glad to let me know how hard this part is to get and that the price $185 + $15 shipping.
For this "deal" he told me this would be an original part, bead blasted and in excellent condition. When I finally decided to order it I called back, asked if he took Paypal, to which he said Visa, MC or Discover (he said no Paypal because then he'd have to answer to the good people at Ebay, yet his website which I looked at after I ordered showed he's an Ebay seller) He explained he would ship it in week, a week passed, I called, he said he was having some issues getting the part finished and that it would ship the next week. It didn't come, so I called again, he said it shipped so I waited. He mentioned on the last call that the part may need some grinding done, but again, assured me it was all good.
Then "IT" arrived. This was probably at some point circa 1966 a good quality part, but what I got was a horribly welded on piece of trash that was not worth what I paid. I immediately called Frank who said that with an hour of grinding this part would be great -something I told him he should have done before shipping it. Many frustrating calls later I got this smug comment from him, "your credit card company won't give you your money back, I fight these all the time and win".
Pretty telling as to what kind of SCAMMER he is. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY! His companies are: Billions and Trillions, owner: Frank P. DeLarzelere III, AKA GTO guru or Muscle Car guru and Bikerfox
This is their disclaimer which says a lot about the company: "Founded in 1988 by Frank P.
DeLarzelere III, Billions and Trillions Inc. has grown into a worldwide mail order business. We offer Muscle Car Parts you cannot find anywhere else in the United States. We strive to have the highest quality parts available.
Billions & Trillions does not sell MINT or PERFECT Show Quality Car Parts. Contrary to popular belief, we do not work for free. For this reason, our prices are not the lowest you will find. If you decide to change your mind because you have found the part cheaper somewhere else such as eBay, we do not price match our competitors or give refunds for the difference.
Once Billions & Trillions starts working on your order, we do not cancel orders. If you ask to restore two fenders and then change your mind next week, we also will not give a refund. In case we have sent you the wrong part or is our mistake, we guarantee 100% to rectify and correct the problem immediately. For the reason that we work 12-14 hours a day restoring used Muscle Car Parts, we simply do not give refunds.
When re-conditioning 40 and 50 year old auto parts, nothing is perfect. We do not sell perfect car parts. Our parts are of the highest quality we can find. Billions & Trillions can re-chrome your bumpers to street or show quality (please specify when ordering).
Billions & Trillions also has a chrome shop where you can have your stainless steel and aluminum straightened, polished and refurbished. Billions & Trillions can also weld any type of metal including cast, pot metal, aluminum, stainless steel, and plastic. If you have a rare plastic grill, we can recondition it to the best of our ability. As you can see, the majority of our parts are in very good condition and/or have been reconditioned to the best of our ability.
The parts selection at Billions & Trillions Inc. is second to none. If there is a problem or mistake we have made with your order, please call us before shipping anything back to our warehouse. Any unexpected returns will be refused by our company.
Give us a call at 918-291-1966".DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY, EVER!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bonneville Battery Tray
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I installed my hair on Christmas and was satisfied with my purchase. Today is New Years and my hair looks like ***! It doesn't shed but the tangling is crazy...."
- "We just found out this week that if you own a diamonds resort package that it is a forever contract. When you die whether your heirs want it or not..."
- "The beaters were ordered on 11/28/13 delivered on 12/10/13 the third time in use in late Jauary 2014 beating cookie dough, the beater tines came out of the stem. ..."